LET US BE A WELL OF MERCY FOR THE POOR
“Acts of mercy, spiritual and physical, are the waves made up of countless drops. The drop is the work of an individual's mercy and each wave changes lives, bringing hope, health, knowledge, joy - all over the world!”
Sr. Ljilja Lončar
We invite all people of goodwill to be permanent benefactors of present and future acts of charity with a standing order to their current bank account, with a minimum of 3 $ per month (i.e. the amount you would spend on the purchase of two loaves of bread). Zdenac Milosrđa brings you, your family, friends and acquaintances to put your "two loaves" on the palms of Jesus. He turns them into:
• food for the hungry
• clothes for the naked
• medicines for the sick
• protection of lonely elderly people
• books and schools for the ignorant
• support for volunteers in missions
• “mothers” for orphans
• education of children and young people for solidarity
• help for poor families
• help for victims of earthquakes, floods, fires
• assistance to missions in Africa and Latin America
Thousands of people live better because Jesus multiplied your "two loaves of bread" to meet their living needs. Your gift has become eternal in this world and your name is inscribed in “bread” letters in the Book of Life.
Once a year we send a report on your acts of charity.
"God's name is mercy"
How to get a standing order?
1. Go to your bank
2. Ask the clerk to open a standing order in favour of Zdenac
3. Agree on the amount, transfer date and duration of the order
Recipient: Zdenac, Ivana Gorana Kovačića 39, 10370 Dugo Selo
Call number: 70-16
SWIFT (for payments from abroad): PBZGHR2X
Payment description: Donation "My two loaves of bread"